Popular uses of the Contract Management module
- Adaptable, customisable and consolidated Contract Register
- Highly functional and effective Document Storage
- Measure contract performance with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
In-tend's Contract Management module allows for unlimited contract creation and storage, with contracts able to be preserved over extensive periods, whether live or expired.
Easy to set up new contracts
For new contracts, the Contract Management Wizard provides a simple and easy to use step by step workflow for users to follow. Workflows can be attached to the contracts when creating the contract record.
Using both standard and custom fields to capture information already stored in the system the report writer can be configured in multiple different ways to capture this information and multiple reports can be produced on different areas; Contract Spend Analysis, Contract Extension/Expiry, Custom Fields to capture bespoke data etc.
Keep an eye on contract spend
Contract spend data is achieved by a user setting up spend alerts based on the percentage of the total contract value. As the spent value of the Contract increases, this can be seen in both the Contract Summary and the main Contract Administration screens.
Never allow for document expiry
With automatic reminders set up against expiring documents or contracts, and actions placed on colleagues and suppliers, the Contract Management module allows for robust contract management and reporting.
- Register of all contracts with customisable summary of key information.
- Custom fields and templates to allow any information and easy replication.
- Upload documents or request them from suppliers using automated prompts.
- Email prompts for contract renewals and document expiry, at customisable intervals.
- Base KPIs on meetings, questionnaires/forms or supplier questionnaires.
- Automatically score KPI questionnaires and compare answers.
- Link to projects and existing contracts to minimise data replication.
- Make any information visible internally, to the supplier or the public.
- Full audit trail.
- Run ready-made reports or create your own.