Senior Sales Administrator
In-tend Ltd are a leading provider of e-Procurement software worldwide. We are seeking to expand our team and wish to recruit a Senior Sales Administrator who will work closely with the Head of UK Sales as well as with the Business Development Managers and Training team to deliver a first class customer experience.
Previous sales office administration experience would be an advantage.
The role will involve:
- Maintaining and populating the Sales Forecasts - following up with customers by telephone and updating the sales pipeline accordingly
- Maintaining the internal CRM database and customer records/lists in line with GDPR legislation
- Prospecting for sales leads and monitoring opportunities/support tickets
- Appointment setting and maintaining the diaries of the Business Development Managers
- Produce content for a weekly external facing sales bulletin and assist in producing sales material
- Any other duties as advised to effectively assist with Sales operations
This is a full time position (part time may be considered upto 30 hours over 5 days per week) and is based in our offices off Sheffield Road in Rotherham.
Strictly no agencies
Sales - Business Development Manager
As a University of Sheffield subsidiary company, In-tend Ltd are looking to offer career hungry individuals the opportunity to expand their career in a software sales environment.
We are a globally expanding SME based in Rotherham, and you will work alongside our Business Development Managers and Trainers to learn our software, business model and customer requirements. You will be given the opportunity to work within the UK and also on international sales should you wish to.
Please forward your CV together with a covering letter outlining why you feel this position would be ideal for you.
Initial starting salary is dependent on age and experience.
Strictly no agencies
In-tend Procurement Services deliver procurement consultancy, managed procurement services, bid writing assistance as well as a range of procurement or tender response themed seminars for a wide range of industries and services. Due to expansion we are seeking to expand our team with an experienced and motivated individual.
- Reading and understanding pre-qualification and tender submission documents;
- Carry out research (web based or otherwise) on clients and their industry to aid and tailor the written responses;
- Drafting and writing bid submission responses;
- Edit and proof read bid documents;
- Bid Evaluation and Feedback Analysis;
- Keep accurate records and save material to a ‘bid library’ for future use;
- Be able to work as part of a bid team or individually;
- Able to work to tight deadlines;
- Travel throughout the UK delivering consultancy and seminars
You will need:
- Persuasive writing skills and ability to check final response with close attention to detail
- Motivated, with an eye for detail and high standard work
- Familiarity with, or a willingness to learn how to use online tendering portals
- Confident presentation skills
- The ability to build strong professional relationships
- Enthusiasm and confidence to win business from clients
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- To be self- motivated to achieve targets and objectives
- Awareness of Public Sector Procurement and associated legislation
- Willingness to learn new skills in terms of assisting 'end users' in developing specifications and building compliant tender exercises around them
- Working towards a CIPS Qualification, if not CIPS qualified
This is an interesting and varied role and provides opportunity for a committed and pro-active individual to join a progressive University of Sheffield subsidiary company deliver procurement services globally.
If you are interested in a career with us and feel you have suitable skills to offer, we look forward to receiving your CV together with a covering letter detailing why you feel you should work for us and the attributes you would bring to the role.
Part time considered.
Strictly no agencies
First Line Support Analyst
- Provide timely and appropriate telephone and e-mail assistance based on the Company’s products and services, ensuring the highest quality of support to users and networks.
- Be actively involved in the running of the company’s customer relationship management and monitor & record information received.
- Liaise with relevant departments (2nd Line Support /Sales/Accounts, etc), when required, for optimal resolution of customer queries.
- Managing queries from open to close ensuring customer satisfaction and communication.
- Maintain online documentation, manuals, FAQ’s and knowledge base.
- Maintain and improve quality of information in the Company’s client/user/network databases on a project and day-to-day basis.
- Actively participate in, and contribute towards, team meeting & training events related to customer service, survey and network development.
- Ensure all communications with customers are carried out in line with the written standards and procedures defined by the Company.
- Assist with testing of bespoke and scheduled software and work on release information on behalf of the company as required.
- Scheduling Customer training (if requested in the absence of the lead training scheduler)
- Other tasks which are in relation to support deemed appropriate delegated by the IT Manager or his delegate.
- Pro-actively learn the software to a proficient level and assist with manual updating as required.
Ideally the candidate will:
- Have Customer Service experience.
- Project management skills.
Essentially the candidate will:
- Have professional, clear and confident communication and inter-personal skills in particular the ability to relay information to people with limited understanding.
- Be able to draft and prepare written responses to customer queries.
- Possess good information technology skills and have an aptitude to learn theIn-tend system and support it.
- Ability to update and maintain records electronically.
- Be customer focussed and be able to work under pressure, re-prioritising work as required.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be self motivated and have a drive to progress their career within the company
- Proficiency in use of IT software and aptitude for learning