Senior Sales Administrator
In-tend Ltd are a leading provider of e-Procurement software worldwide. We are seeking to expand our team and wish to recruit a Senior Sales Administrator who will work closely with the Head of UK Sales as well as with the Business Development Managers and Training team to deliver a first class customer experience.
Previous sales office administration experience would be an advantage.
The role will involve:
- Maintaining and populating the Sales Forecasts - following up with customers by telephone and updating the sales pipeline accordingly
- Maintaining the internal CRM database and customer records/lists in line with GDPR legislation
- Prospecting for sales leads and monitoring opportunities/support tickets
- Appointment setting and maintaining the diaries of the Business Development Managers
- Produce content for a weekly external facing sales bulletin and assist in producing sales material
- Any other duties as advised to effectively assist with Sales operations
This is a full time position (part time may be considered upto 30 hours over 5 days per week) and is based in our offices off Sheffield Road in Rotherham.
Strictly no agencies
Sales - Business Development Manager
As a University of Sheffield subsidiary company, In-tend Ltd are looking to offer career hungry individuals the opportunity to expand their career in a software sales environment.
We are a globally expanding SME based in Rotherham, and you will work alongside our Business Development Managers and Trainers to learn our software, business model and customer requirements. You will be given the opportunity to work within the UK and also on international sales should you wish to.
Please forward your CV together with a covering letter outlining why you feel this position would be ideal for you.
Initial starting salary is dependent on age and experience.
Strictly no agencies
First Line Support Analyst
- Provide timely and appropriate telephone and e-mail assistance based on the Company’s products and services, ensuring the highest quality of support to users and networks.
- Be actively involved in the running of the company’s customer relationship management and monitor & record information received.
- Liaise with relevant departments (2nd Line Support /Sales/Accounts, etc), when required, for optimal resolution of customer queries.
- Managing queries from open to close ensuring customer satisfaction and communication.
- Maintain online documentation, manuals, FAQ’s and knowledge base.
- Maintain and improve quality of information in the Company’s client/user/network databases on a project and day-to-day basis.
- Actively participate in, and contribute towards, team meeting & training events related to customer service, survey and network development.
- Ensure all communications with customers are carried out in line with the written standards and procedures defined by the Company.
- Assist with testing of bespoke and scheduled software and work on release information on behalf of the company as required.
- Scheduling Customer training (if requested in the absence of the lead training scheduler)
- Other tasks which are in relation to support deemed appropriate delegated by the IT Manager or his delegate.
- Pro-actively learn the software to a proficient level and assist with manual updating as required.
Ideally the candidate will:
- Have Customer Service experience.
- Project management skills.
Essentially the candidate will:
- Have professional, clear and confident communication and inter-personal skills in particular the ability to relay information to people with limited understanding.
- Be able to draft and prepare written responses to customer queries.
- Possess good information technology skills and have an aptitude to learn theIn-tend system and support it.
- Ability to update and maintain records electronically.
- Be customer focussed and be able to work under pressure, re-prioritising work as required.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be self motivated and have a drive to progress their career within the company
- Proficiency in use of IT software and aptitude for learning